Mothers shouldn't have to stress about everyday tasks like trimming our children's fingernails!
We designed The Happy Baby Nail Trimmer to take all of the danger away from nail trimming. It has a soft trimming wheel that quickly and SAFELY trims fingernails and toenails - It won't damage nail beds or cuticles!
- Safe Trimmer Design: This nail trimmer won't damage cuticles or soft nail beds, so you can safely and quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails, without accidentally drawing blood or hurting your baby.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation: Boasting an LED front light and whisper-quiet motor, you can trim your baby's nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing.
- 6 Different Attachments: Our nail trimmer set comes with 3 cushioned sandpapers dedicated to babies, toddlers, and small children and 3 for adults!
- Multiple Settings: Control speed (high/low) and rotation (clockwise/reverse) to enhance nail trimming positions for softer & smoother nails.
- Lightweight & Compact Design: Made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect gift for home or travel use.
We ship from our warehouse in the USA. Typically, orders arrive within 5-9 days. We also offer USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping at checkout. If you have any more questions regarding the shipping please check out our shipping policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will the grinding head harm my baby in any way?
A: No. The heads are made from pliable material that is safe for the skin. It is effective at grinding down baby's nails, but will not hurt or harm your baby.
Q: How long is shipping? Are times delayed due to COVID19?
A: We ship from our warehouse in California. It typically takes 5-9 days for your order to arrive, and you will be provided a USPS tracking #. Most orders will not experience delays due to COVID19.
Q: Where can I get refill attachments?
A: You can add attachment refills to your cart HERE
Q: Is it loud? Will it scare my child?
A: Our Baby Nail Trimmer is whisper quiet. It's so quiet that many mothers are able to trim their children's nails while they're sleeping, without disturbing the child.
Still Have Questions? Check out our FAQ Page